- Brand Name: BOZLIN
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Volume: 8 ml
- NET WT: 7.3ml
- Type: UV Gel
- Model Number: Sparkle Diamond Glitter Gel
- Ingredient: resin
- Quantity: 1 pcs
- Single color/multi-color: 24 Colors
- Certification: MSDS SGS FDA GMP
- Curing Lamp: UV or LED Lamp
- Types: Glitter Gel Polish
BOZLIN Reflective Glitter Gel Polish Nail Gel Manicure For Nails Semi Permanent Top Coat UV LED Gel Varnish Holographics Effect
Type: Gel Polish
Color Chart: 24 Colors for Choose
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Volume: Approx. 7.3ml
Long Period: About 15 Days Or More
Effect: Glitter, Holographics
1 Bottle 7.3ml Lilycute 24 Colors Soak Off Sparkle Diamond Glitter Gel
Unique Selling Proposition:
It made of healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials.
It is quick drying with any UV Light.
Long lasting for at least 2-3 weeks, fantastic and super bright nails for you.
This nail gel polish is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional nail art gift for yourself or your girl friend.
Step 1. Push the dead skin to the nail edge with a cuticle pusher.
Step 2. Clean the nail surface and apply a thin base coat.
Step 3. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
Step 4. Apply first layer of Sparkle Diamond Glitter gel.
Step 5. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
Step 6. Apply no wipe top coat.
Step 7. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
Remove Our UV Gel Nail Polish Step:
• Soak nails in a bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Please avoid contact with skin. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately(show the label whenever possible)