- Brand Name: Born Pretty
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Volume: 8 ml
- NET WT: Approx.8ml
- Type: Gel Polish
- Model Number: 51642
- Ingredient: Resin
- Quantity: 1 Bottle
- Color: 120 Colors For choice
- Curing Tools: UV Lamp, Led Lamp
- Soak off: Avaliable
- Certification: MSDS,SGS
- Needed: BASE&TOP Coat
- Cure Time: LED lamp 30sUV lamp 2 mins
- Lasting Effect: 3 Weeks
- Warranty: 24 months
- Advantage 1: Long-lasting
- Advantage 2: Healthy and Eco-friendly
Brand: BORN PRETTY
Type: Gel Polish
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Long Period: About 15 Days
Suitable Lamp: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
BORN PRETTY 1 Bottle 6ml Reflective Glitter Gel
It made of healthy, environmental,friendly,no poisonous,pungent chemical materials.
It is quick drying with any UV Light.
Long lasting for at least 15-21days, fantastic and super bright nails for you.
This nail gel polish is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
Step 1. Clean Nails then trimming nail surface as normal manicures process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first,which can make polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply first layer of color gel directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 5. Apply second layer of color gel and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 6. Coat with top coat,cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
Remove Our UV Gel Nail Polish Step:
• Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
1. NOTICE: Please avoid contact with skin. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately. (show the label whenever possible)
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.