- Brand Name: Born Pretty
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Volume: 10ml
- NET WT: Approx.10ml
- Type: Gel Polish
- Model Number: ABA49180
- Ingredient: Resin
- Quantity: 1 Bottle
- Feature 1: Gel Nail Polish
- Feature 2: Soak Off UV LED Gel
- Feature 3: Nail Gel Polish
- Feature 4: UV Gel Nail Polish
- Feature 5: Semi Permanent Gel Varnsih
- Feature 6: Long Lasting Gel
- Feature 7: Nail Art Design Manicuring
- Feature 8: Nail Art Vanish
- Cureed: LED Lamp Or UV Lamp
- Color: 120 Colors For Choose
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION:
Brand: BORN PRETTY
Type: Gel Polish
Color Chart: 120 Colors for Choose
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Volume: About. 10ml
Long Period: About 30 Days
Suitable Lamp: UV Lamp or LED Lamp
1 Bottle 10ml BORN PRETTY Soak Off Gel Nail Polish
Why Choose Our Gel Polish?
It made of healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials.
It is quick drying with any UV Light.
Long lasting for at least 30 days, fantastic and super bright nails for you.
This nail gel polish is easy to apply and soak off.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
A professional nail art gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
How To Use Our Gel Polish?
Step 1. Clean Nails then clip nail surface as normal nail art process.
Step 2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
Step 3. Apply Base coat first,which can make gel polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
Step 4. Apply first layer of color uv gel directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 5. Apply second layer of color gel and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
Step 6. Coat with no wipe gel top coat,cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
How to Remove Our UV Gel Nail Polish?
1. File the nail surface.
2. Apply nail wipe about 7-10 mins.
3. Apply BORN PRETTY gel remover to remove the excess gel.
4. Apply BORN PRETTY nail cuticle oil and massage it gently.
1. Avoid all skin contact. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
There are no reviews yet.