- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Volume: 8 ml
- NET WT: 8ml
- Type: Gel Polish
- Model Number: 49598
- Ingredient: Resin
- Quantity: 1Pcs
- Color 1: Rose Gold
- Color 2: Nude Color
- Type 1: Glitter Gel
- Type 2: Soak Off UV Gel
- Feature 1: Sequins Mixed
- Feature 2: Semi Permanent Gel
- Cured: Need UV LED Lamp Cure
- Certificate: SGS,MSDS,REACH,CPNP
- Advantage: Healthy and Eco-friendly
- Soak Off: Remove with Acetone
- Lasting: at least 14 days
Item Type:Nail Gel
Ingredient:UV Gel Polish
Cured:UV LED lamp
Advantage:Easy to handle
Effect: Nail Color,Glitter
1 Bottle 8ML KOSKOE Rose Gold Gel Polish
Step by Step:
1. Clean Nails then nail surface as normal nail art process.
2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
3. Apply Base coat first, which can make gel polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
4. Apply first layer of color gel polish directly. Cure:30 seconds in LED Lamp, or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
5. Apply second layer of color gel polish.Cure:30 seconds in LED Lamp, or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
6. Coat with no wipe topcoat. Cure:30 seconds in LED Lamp, or 2 minutes in UV lamp.
How to Remove UV Gel Nail Polish:
• Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
There are no reviews yet.