- Brand Name: LILYCUTE
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Volume: 8 ml
- NET WT: Approx.8ml
- Type: Gel Polish
- Model Number: ADC45988
- Ingredient: Resin
- Quantity: 1 Bottle
- Item Type: UV Gel Polish
- Advantages: Healthy and Eco-friendly
- Type: Soak Off Base Coat Top Coat
- Tools: UV Lamp LED Lamp
- Lasting Effect: 3 Weeks
- Cured: UV LED Lamp
- Effect 1: Luminous Glow in The Dark
- Effect 2: Auroras Nail Cat Eye
- Effect 3: 7D Chameleon
- Effect 4: Rose Gold Glitter
Brand Name: LILYCUTE
Item Type: Nail Gel
Ingredient: UV Gel Polish
Type: Gel Polish
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV LED lamp
Advantage: Easy to handle
Effect: Noctilucent 3D Magnetic
1 Bottle 5ml LILYCUTE Noctilucent 3D Magnetic Gel Polish
It made of healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials.
It is quick drying with any UV Light.
The color will keep up to 30 days.
Allow you for professional or home nail art design.
Hotting colors optional, suitable for all occasions.
A professional Nail Art Gift for yourself or your girlfriend.
Step by Step:
1. Clean Nails then nail surface as normal nail art process.
2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
3. Apply Base coat first, which can make gel polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
4. Apply a layer of black color gel and cure it. (Necessary)
5. Apply first layer of magnetic uv gel polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
6. Apply second layer of magnetic uv gel polish, do not cure and put the magnet over the nails for 10-15 seconds to get the magnetic effect, and then immediately cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 seconds.
7. Coat with no wipe top coat, cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
How to Remove UV Gel Nail Polish:
• Soak nails in a bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
There are no reviews yet.